Fashion tip: cheap shoes




I crossed by this store while going for a walk in the Financial District in NY. If you want cheap options for flats and summer sandals, this is your store: PayLess.

I bought two shoes. One was a black ballet flat that comes with a comfort-thing on the bottom of the shoe. Extremely comfortable (more than the US$100 flats I bought 2 weeks ago) and with a very good price, US$14.99 and that can be found here.

The other shoe was a summer orange sandal with golden medal detail. It was US$19.99 and perhaps in H&M or Forever 21 I could have found a better price, but the quality is very good. You can find it here:


They have many color options for this last one like black, yellow and brown. I saw a beautiful white version of this model on the store but that apparently it is not available in the only store.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

Twitter Updates

Tumblr